- Second hearing of Petition on 4 April 2019
- A further submission to the Public Petitions committee
- Events since my submission to the ECCLRC
- What on earth is the point of this website? What on earth have you been doing for almost 2 years?
- Submission to the Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform Committee of the Scottish Parliament
Monthly Archives: February 2019
I have finalised a submission about my petition PE 1705, to be ready for it’s second consideration by the committee. I do not know if other persons will also make submissions at this stage, but others have been asked if … Continue reading
On 22nd February, I decided to try for a final time to ask 4 questions of COPFS, in order that I could inform the ECCLRC of the questions and answers to the questions, or, failing that, for COPFS to inform … Continue reading